You can expect the artists to apply shortly. Please check applications in a while.
The following audition videos may be viewed for reference.
1) 15 second Introduction -https://youtu.be/evehDDBBdVU
2) Modern Indian Wife in Saree and Curly Hair Look -https://youtu.be/uXCafwpAGJg
3) Lady Cop in Shirt and Jeans and Tied Hair Look - https://youtu.be/9pUWn6NRbog
4) Unmarried Girl in a casual One Piece and Wavy Hair Look - https://youtu.be/Pz7L541WCaY
5) Sophisticated News Anchor in Straight Hair and Formals Look - https://youtu.be/hdU6qPjlbLk
The following is my experience in acting:
1) Played the very-prominent role of HONEY in Wizcraft's latest Bollywood musical, Balle Balle. Wizcraft is the leading live-events' management company, also the maker and producer of IIFA Awards.
2) Television commercials:
> Amul Happy Treats
> IKEA India
> Future Foods, directed by award-winning Ram Madhvani.
> Two tvcs for KFC.
https://youtu.be/pC2W6GYbGdg ( at 0.24 and 1.32)
3) The parallel lead's role of a New Yorker in the musical ABHIMANYU, being performed at the Kingdom of Dreams, Gurgaon, the biggest live entertainment destination in India.
4) Engaged as an actor in the role of a "Silly Girl" in Disney's musical extravaganza "Beauty and the Beast".
5) Also done the lead actress role for a two-hour, two-person play by the name of Lungs, at the Hive in November 2015.
6) I have worked on two NCPA productions - A CHRISTMAS CAROL and IS IT LOVE OR JUST BUSINESS (as the main lead).
7) Took training in acting with Anupam Kher's Actor Prepares part-time course, and under the direct guidance of Ms. NEELIMA AZIM (Shahid Kapoor's mother - a renowned tv actor and kathak diva).
1) Participant at the Kingfisher Supermodels 2014, aired on NDTV Good Times.
2) Vogue India Print Shoot, that required a dancer-cum-model to stand for leading fashion designers J.J Valaya, Ashish Soni, and Abraham & Thakore.
3) On the ramp, I have walked for fashion choreographers Shie Lobo and Vinay Gupta in the year 2013.
4) On the international ramp, I walked for the Kenya Fashion Week for two consecutive years, in the Augusts of 2013 and 2014.
(Voice Over Samples Attached herein)
1) I have provided my voice as a narrator for three travel based shows on Travel XP channel, and yoga and meditation based episodes.
2) Also provided my voice for a corporate film for the highly prestigious company Abbott India.
1) As a dancer I am proficient at Bharatnatyam, and completed my arangetram in the year 2005.
2) Till December 2013, I was pursuing modern, contemporary, jazz dance forms. Along with being a repertory company member at the Danceworx Academy, I was also a centre stage dancer performing daily for over 400 shows of Jhumroo, at the Kingdom of Dreams in Gurgaon.
> Name: Amishka Sood
> Age: 30
> Sex: Female
> Based out of: Mumbai
> Vital Statistics: Bust-32, Waist-30, Hips-36
> Height: 5'6.5"
> Complexion: Wheatish
> Eyes: Dark brown
> Hair: Black
> Shoe Size: 6
> Allergies: None
Acting, Dancing, Singing, Anchoring, Voice Over, Modeling
Anywhere In India
Add the tags that best define your skills and experience. Relevant tags will help the recruiters search and find your profile easily.